Oh My.!!

Just signed in for 1st time since new upgrade. All very confusing.!! This will take a bit of getting used to. Is there any way to know who's online at any given time? Also had over 80 notifications so have unticked almost everything 'till I can work out whats happening.!! Will try posting a photo to see what happens.

Is there anybody out there? :-)

• Well done Tony,   glad it worked perfectly;    love the photos you selected.     Thanks for the 730 x blank size suggestion.   It never ceases to amaze me what a great group of people we have on here all helping one another out - great teamwork friends !  

• It never ceases to amaze me what a great group of people we have on here all helping one another out - great teamwork friends !  

Absolutely Hazel. That's why it would be such a shame if people gave up on this forum out of frustration. I think with a few adjustments it could work quite well. 

• We've done it before Tony and we can do it again, I agree, it would be so awful if we lost any of the regular posters.    I am limiting the time I spend searching for posts at the moment but in-between time picking up lots of helpful shortcuts, tips and guidance from regular users of this forum.       When this new platform was first launched I could have easily kicked it into touch as I was so upset....... and still am to a degree but with a little extra patience and practice I am beginning to find out how we can navigate around some of the problems.   Still hoping for some vital changes to the format though !

• It should come out like this.

Thanks so much Paul, we've been away 2 days but will try tomorrow & see how it goes.