Oh My.!!

Just signed in for 1st time since new upgrade. All very confusing.!! This will take a bit of getting used to. Is there any way to know who's online at any given time? Also had over 80 notifications so have unticked almost everything 'till I can work out whats happening.!! Will try posting a photo to see what happens.

Is there anybody out there? :-)

• Hi Jenny,   i'm afraid we've been placed in Kindergarten on this new platform and given the equivalent of (housepoint) stickers based on the amount of activity you put in and the responses, ie.,, likes, how many friends you've made on the Community,  questions asked or answered ..... and so on.       It's totally ridiculous and we're asking for them to be removed.     If you want to see the whole list of awards/achievements then click on your profile pic, above the join and donate button and then click your profile pic again or just click profile ...........then go along the blue tab and select achievements.............   you will find underneath what you have achieved the "see all possible achievements"      and it lists all the brownie points stickers you can aspire to  LOL          Just wish there was a "beam me up Scotty"  or   "I'm an adult forumate - get me out of here"   sticker    ha ha 

• Playing with the multi-uploader. The photos initially appeared as a film strip side by side but when posted they appeared vertically. I then went in and changed the size so they would fit the available space horizontally. Too laborious to be a useful approach.

EDIT I went back in and inserted a line break between each photo. Thanks to Bob for the info on how to do it. Yay.

• Very nice TJ I have not tried the multi-uploader yet.

• beautful photos of the Stonechats Tony,   I do love these birds and always thrilled when I see them.      Thanks for your efforts to upload, it is much appreciated.  

• Thanks Hazel. These are actually pics I took last Christmas in the Algarve. It just so happened they were all under 1Mb so I didn't have to resize them. I was just experimenting. Not sure how to put a line space between them when loading multiple pics. Bob seems to know but I haven't worked that out yet. 

• Super pics TJ but wish it wasn't such a faff to get pics on ... wonder how techs are doing with their '''improvements'?

• Lovely pics TJ.  This is my first time using the new setup!   at the moment, I'm getting confused (not difficult!) and strained eyes - that font is awful light!   will try loading something later

• I haven't got so far as multi upload yet but helpful to have the info to do so on hand, thanks Bob.  I'm limiting the time I spend on here at the moment as nothing is straight-forward and the pale text is proving tiring on my eyes right now.   Hoping at least a few changes come in by next week to tidy things up and set defaults to what they should be ..... like newest posts first.

• Another try at multiple uploading.

Brilliant that worked Thanks Bob. What I also did was to copy 730x0 which I reckon is the optimum width and then quickly paste that into the default settings on the source page.

We will grind them into submission slowly.

• Thanks Bob. I'll give it a try.