Uploading problems: Windows 10 Edge Browser

The technical problem thread appears to have been locked down a while ago so couldn't post this question there;    I was wondering if anyone else who uses windows 10 Edge Browser was experiencing problems with uploads which is not working (in my case) for uploading photos for example,  as everything freezes once the upload box appears and I can't even shut the webpage down, having to start Task Manager to close down the browser and to close the webpage.      It happened once again after the latest Win10  update yesterday but I find that other browsers like Firefox work well so it's not rspb website  !     I ran through using Command Prompt ( Powershell ) to check for faults and repair but it still doesn't work.      Only interested if anyone is using Edge browser to upload and it is working for them.    

Many thanks in advance.    

• Well it's still happy today, when I go into the updates list it still says it can't load it properly, but that doesn't seem to cause me or it a problem, so watch this space. Big thanks to Hazy & Alan, I owe you a couple of beers!  

• SunnyKate2 said:

Doh! it is sooo annoying as you say "electronic devices dictate to how I do things!"

What I find annoying, is when it acts intermittent,  Grr!!,and now  I stick with Firefox with the dreaded Windows 10.

Why we all have to suffer these glitches is a nightmare, at the moment and for sometime since a win10 upgrade, I (and others ) have lost sound when viewing one our bird cams, but it can be working normally on earlier windows , even a windows Vista gives me wonderful sound.Windows 10 Grrr!!!!!

Probably because we don't have much of a choice with software, added to that, a lot of the younger generation find it fascinating!