Reflections or Shadows - your photos wanted

Thought I'd start a thread for photos which show some sort of reflection;  can be anything associated with nature 

I'll kick it off with a three black-headed gull pics from yesterday's visit to the Dee Estuary 

• Baddesley Clinton, a moorhen perched on a log.

• Went kayaking on the Severn on Sunday - it was great to see lots of people enjoying the river 

• Wood pigeon feather lines reflecting through the raindrops 

I was looking to see if I could get the rain comeing down but it wasn’t proper rain so it wasnt fast enough to catch on my camara it got quiet dark after 7:30 Clock730 So I went back to the feather details didn’t show up cause of low light Bulb and I don’t usually use flash unless absolutely necessary cause of Wildlife but this time I needed to use it to get the details I needed before I go

I needed to decrease the exposure but I managed to get the reflection of the lines that was on the Bubbles that was on the feather when I saw it along with the texture of the feather and the rain and other things aswell. 

• That's cool Zo. The raindrops are acting like little magnifying glasses ... Thumbsup

• T the water is almost mirror like. Nice one, Mike.
  • Thanks. Yes it was very cooll. I just saw it on the grass and it wasn’t obvious at first but when I had a closer look I noticed the lines from the feather looked bigger than normal through the raindrops so you could see them in the raindrops Theres lots of other things in the natural world that raindrops magnify when there on top of them aswell. Iv noticed it with leafs where it magnify the stalks and the veins and Iv noticed it on flowers aswell I havnt seen one magnify a wild animal yet but they probably do that aswell if there near it