Reflections or Shadows - your photos wanted

• A few more of my favourite reflection photos of recent times.

A Little Egret fishing at RSPB Tichwell last December.

Great Crested Grebes courting at a local reservoir.

Black Guillemots in Oban Harbour.

Trevor

• A lovely set of photos Trevor, the G.C.Grebes are spectacular when they are performing their courtship bonding, such attractive birds. along with the L.Egret and the speedy Guillemot

Regards, Hazel 

"Each kindness shown to birds or men is sure to flutter back again" 

• Just one more photo, Redshanks at sunset with shadows and reflections. It's one of my wife's favourites and was taken on the River Deben at Woodbridge on the way home at the end of a day out.

Trevor

• In reply to TJS:

TJS said:

Just one more photo, Redshanks at sunset with shadows and reflections. It's one of my wife's favourites and was taken on the River Deben at Woodbridge on the way home at the end of a day out.

Trevor

That is just perfect, the light, the silhouetting and the orange hue of the sunset. I'm jealous. ;)

Mike

Flickr Peak Rambler

• Trawling through my old photos I found this one I'd completely forgotten I'd taken.

A bittern at Minsmere (I've never seen them anywhere else), during a period from October 2018 through the winter when they where showing themselves in the open on a regular basis. They've since re-read their behaviour manual and gone back to being largely shy and elusive.

Trevor

• Nowt exciting, but to breathe a little life back into this thread, mid-morning spring shadows....

(and an excuse to play with the new 17-40mm lens )

Mike

Flickr Peak Rambler

• A proper reflection photo at long last, after almost a year of missing out!

Canada goose reflecting on life....

Mike

Flickr Peak Rambler

• A lovely reflection of a lovely bird

Nige   Flickr

• oh, he's a proper little belter, Nige
  • In reply to Nigel O:

There's been sightings of Black-necked Grebes near us, but I've never even seen one, let alone get such a fantastic reflection shot of one, well done.
    Trevor