Reflections or Shadows - your photos wanted

• Another one from the mud at Titchwell yesterday. Lots of Dunlin about with varying shades of plumage with many still with black bellies.

KR
    Tony

https://www.flickr.com/photos/wherryman/

• Maybe reflections should also include shadow shots too !    so feel free to add your shadow (reflections)  !

Here's a juvenile Pied Wagtail in the courtyard area of our temporary rental property.  

Regards, Hazel 

"Each kindness shown to birds or men is sure to flutter back again" 

• In reply to HAZY:

HAZY said:

Maybe reflections should also include shadow shots too !    so feel free to add your shadow (reflections)  !

Here's a juvenile Pied Wagtail in the courtyard area of our temporary rental property.  

Great idea. 

I was only thinking that it will soon be the period of long shadows, from the autumnal light of the mornings and evenings, and was considering setting up a thread for Shadows or Long Shadows. However, as you got there before me, would you consider the honour?

Oooops, how rude of me, I forgot to say, super photos.  

Mike

Flickr Peak Rambler

• In reply to Mike B:

Michael B said:
    was considering setting up a thread for Shadows or Long Shadows. However, as you got there before me, would you consider the honour?

Hi Mike,   rather than clog up the forum with another separate thread I thought it may be better to alter the main title on here to include shadow photos;    look forward to your pics.    

Regards, Hazel 

"Each kindness shown to birds or men is sure to flutter back again" 

• A couple of shots of Little Egret from Friday afternoon

Standing Tall

Triceratops impression

• In reply to HAZY:

HAZY said:

Michael B said:
    was considering setting up a thread for Shadows or Long Shadows. However, as you got there before me, would you consider the honour?

Hi Mike,   rather than clog up the forum with another separate thread I thought it may be better to alter the main title on here to include shadow photos;    look forward to your pics.    

I'll be more than happy to carry on with shadows and reflections. 

Mike

Flickr Peak Rambler

• In reply to PimperneBloke:

PimperneBloke said:

A couple of shots of Little Egret from Friday afternoon

Standing Tall

Triceratops impression

That new camera is doing you lots of superb photos PB

Mike

Flickr Peak Rambler

• In reply to Mike B:

Thanks Mike, but I think you'll find it's the camera man not the camera hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa