Rochdale Peregrine Falcons (All Pic's/Videos © Rochdale Borough Council)

• In reply to WendyBartter:

Pleased to see box drying out, is that the same prey she was eating earlier?

• In reply to SunnyKate2:

Looked like it to me Kate!  Shame no night cam, wonder if we'll see an egg in morning?

Get us a pic please earlybird!!!  lol

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr

WendyBartter said:
    Get us a pic please earlybird!!!  lol

Your wish granted CHOL:):)

That's better , now the day can begin!!!

Very windy nearly falls off rim, then Mrs Flies in, good courting, AND she remains to circle and scrape ... all good signs.

Does she have that labour/stance look about her???

Not like she did last evening Kate & just flown off as I called in to say hello!

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr

Back and forth this morning..

Just flown

I popped down near the town hall were I could see the nest with my binos yesterday, sadly the nest is behind a leadge so could not see it, I did see the male higher up and saw the female with what might be what you see in the pictures she was at the same hight as the nest but to the right of the tower, I could see the camera on the wall but no ropes, lets hope they stop pestering them now they are back.

Thanks for the pictures and updates Kate/Wendy just got back from Conwy so have not looked at the nest today but looking at your pictures it looks like they have been busy.

Jim

Jim

My Pictures

SunnyKate2 said:

Have just spoken to Rochdale Town Hall manager,

They have done all work after contact with all relevant authorities.

There was a blockage above the nest box and hopefully repaired , and will cause no more problems.

I have Managers details if anyone requires.

Thanks Kate for taking your time on this been to busy here.

Yesterday when I viewed the nest through my binos the nest is in the open there is no cover above it shame I did not take my long lens down with me but carrying an expensive camera and lens is a no no around here if your on your own so might get my brick wall to come with me next time he also keeps an eye the nest he to is called Jim.

Jim 

Jim

My Pictures