• It was just an idea that came to my head but I been wanting to make a bird for a long time. Iv come up with a couple of ideas. One was Pom Pom makeing but that won’t make it look realistic. Another is Crocheting but I thought I’d save that for another time cause it would take more than a day. Another was makeing a bird then stuffing it to make a soft toys but I don’t have anything to stuff it with. So I cut a bird shape out of origami paper then I sellotaped it to a peice of Cardboard and cut around it and cut it out then Cause Iv ran out of my craft materials I asked for some craft feathers (fake) but I thought I’d have a look and there was one that was realistic enough for the bird so Then I stapled the feathers on with my stapler. I stapled  it on the tail. The wings then the rest of the body and then the face then I found some googly eyes left from my craft box so I stuck them on the bird. Then I did the back and it was finished. It took all afternoon to make but it was worth the effort