Watercolours 2022

Mrs S asked for a painting for a friends birthday prezzy as it's raining I knocked out a potboiler then finished off this Lapp Bunt that had been lying around in a corner for weeks

For advice about Birding, Identification,field guides,  binoculars, scopes, tripods,  etc - put 'Birding Tips'   into the search box

• I am sure Mrs S friend will be well pleased with the gift S. A lovely painting.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• Beautiful watercolour as always,   what a fabulous and unique gift of art for your wife's friend who I'm sure will be totally thrilled.      Mike's going to treat me to THIS book for my birthday next month.  ;)  so hope you can recommend it   !!

Regards, Hazel 

"Each kindness shown to birds or men is sure to flutter back again" 

• I do love your watercolours, the time and care taken along with the detail, is second to none, and its good to see a thread for 2022.

Mike

Flickr Peak Rambler

• In reply to HAZY:

I think it's an OK book- not sure about that adult Goshawk though !

For advice about Birding, Identification,field guides,  binoculars, scopes, tripods,  etc - put 'Birding Tips'   into the search box

• It arrived yesterday S. and its such a lovely book with brilliant detail on the drawings and will be extremely useful. Not sure I'll ever see a Goshawk !!

Regards, Hazel 

"Each kindness shown to birds or men is sure to flutter back again" 

• Hi

try this wc....

S