Which Bird (Just for Fun)

Maybe too easy, or maybe not.

What type of bird is it?

My bird photos HERE

• Immature kittiwake?

Our herring gulls are red listed birds.  Think about that the next time you hear some flaming idiot calling for a cull of them.

• You do set some teasers Paul; before I come up with a wild guess to what I think it may be ....... is it a juvenile ?

post edit:   Clare just beat me to it   LOL 

Regards, Hazel 

"Each kindness shown to birds or men is sure to flutter back again" 

• In reply to HAZY:

HAZY said:
    is it a juvenile ?

...maybe.!! :-)

My bird photos HERE

• I did initially wonder if it could be a Sabine's.

Our herring gulls are red listed birds.  Think about that the next time you hear some flaming idiot calling for a cull of them.

• In reply to HAZY:

HAZY said:
    Clare just beat me to it 

Sorry.

• Lol Paul, my guess was going to be same as Clare's but I had to search to check the markings which only appear on a young Kitty and not the adult

Btw Paul,   I saw the flooding up in your area so hope you didn't get washed away or need a boat ! 

Regards, Hazel 

• In reply to Clare:

Clare Bailey said:
    I did initially wonder if it could be a Sabine's.

That would have been way too easy.!! ;-)

My bird photos HERE

• In reply to HAZY:

HAZY said:
    I saw the flooding up in your area so hope you didn't get washed away or need a boat

The flooding was in a wee town a handful of miles away. Always sad to see this happening to folks. There’s been a lot of water fallen over the last week up here.

My bird photos HERE

• The answer was of course a young Kittiwake. No fooling any of you.!!

Well done to both of you.  :-)

My bird photos HERE

• In reply to Paul A:

Paul A said:
    The flooding was in a wee town a handful of miles away. Always sad to see this happening to folks. There’s been a lot of water fallen over the last week up here.

Glad you were not too badly affected by the floods Paul,  it looked pretty awful conditions and feel so sorry for the residents;  what strange weather patterns we are getting the world over.

Thanks so much for the teaser puzzle,  always good to have a crack at them and well done to Clare.   

Regards, Hazel