What's Behind the Heron?

I'm sure you've asked yourself many, many times....what's behind the Heron? I know it keeps me awake at night.!! 

Every time I look out of the window there seems to be a Heron flying past whatever it is I'm trying to look at.!!

Perhaps to pass the time, you could maybe help me to get a decent nights sleep by working out just what it is that's behind the Heron.

Remember though, it's just for fun. :-)

Slightly less challenging views HERE if it looks a bit too much. :-)

Good luck. :-)

• Wow, you do come up with some inventive ideas ,Paul. This is going to stretch my few remaining grey cells to the max.. Thanks for doing this although it could take me quite a while.
  • LOL Paul, this is going to test us but thank you for putting in such a lot of effort to help keep us distracted from the miserable current events. This test will drive Hazy crazy LOL I'll get back to you if I ever work one out !
  • How many have you got Tony ? think I have 6 but not absolutely sure about any of them except for one - the easiest lol
  • Haven't started yet, Hazel. I'm too tired at the moment
  • Unknown said:
    Haven't started yet, Hazel. I'm too tired at the moment

I was wide awake when I started trying to work some of them out and now I'm exhausted with double vision    LOL       There's a new species called a bar tailed Wren in there if it helps  !! 

• Thank you again Paul for a challenging quiz;    I'm finding this pretty difficult but will give it a go with my limited ID knowledge  -   think I have one or two I'm sure of but stab in the dark on the rest of them  lol      No laughing please  !!

Had to learn how to Google Drive it like Tony does and hope this LINK works 

post edit:   will check in later as I have to go and pick up keys to new apartment at lunchtime  :)      

• Thanks for giving it a bash, Hazel, keeps us occupied when stuck at home.
    Correct: 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 10, 13
    Wrong: 2, 7, 8, 9, 12
    11 & 14, yes, but which? :-)

It’s great that you’re getting the keys to your apartment, I hope that everything works itself out as soon as possible, and everyone can get back to normality.
    Very concerning and sad times around the world.
  • Thanks Paul, surprised I got that many right lol and will work on the rest this evening. We have a very strange handover of keys to the new build; not seeing anybody (which is safer) using key code for main entrance and keys being left in kitchen with front door left unlocked 5 mins before we are due there. This developer is really good, puts his workers/contractors first and his new customers ! Will take my camera over and try bring back a few pics of our empty concrete shell LOL we do have kitchen/bathrooms installed though ! C'ya later everyone.
  • I've had a go Paul. That was hard and I'm not anticipating I've got many right. I think I need to lay down in a darkened room now. LOL

Behind the Heron