An Amazing Feet Of Deduction (Just For Fun)

Some of the feet may come from birds measured in feet, and some of the feet may come from birds measured in inches. I'm not sure how easy this will be, but if you feel like a challenge, please feel free to name the owners of the feet. As always, it’s just for fun. Good luck.

• 7)   Ruff   !

still working on 10  !!

• No7 is a large predator with a colour in it's name.
    No10 has various names (including one with a colour in it) and a very distinct call. Can be very acrobatic in flight and is not unknown to use deception to lure predators away from the nest.
    Many thanks again to everyone for trying, turned out to be much more difficult than I had imagined.
    Full answers tonight. :-)

• oops,  misread the clues but now I have finally decided on my answers ...................

7) Great black-backed Gull

10)  Lapwing

• Answers as promised. I now realise just how difficult this has been, but with a bit of gentle prompting we got there in the end. I'm quite sure that if I was on the other side of the fence I would also have struggled with some (most) of them. As I've said before, they just seem obvious when you already know the answers so I always think it's going to be too easy for you. Once again, very well done to all of you, most impressive, and thanks again for giving it a bash. :-)

1. Jackdaw

2. Reed Bunting

3. Willow Warbler

4. Herring Gull

5. Stonechat

6. Wabbit

7. Grey Heron

8. Puffin

9. Wheatear

10. Lapwing

11. Shoveler

12. Sanderling

13. Oystercatcher

14. Meadow Pipit

15. Kittiwake

• I was not very good at this, but it was fun trying to guess. Well done to those who had a stab at it. Thanks.

• Many thanks indeed Paul for your efforts producing quite a challenging quiz;    it certainly got my brain and googling/reading skills honed    lol       surprised myself by getting some correct answers !   all a learning process so thanks so much.

• Thank you Paul for the challenge I did not even attempt, as am sure I would have been very embarrassed.CHOL:):)

Also appreciate your  time and lovely way of showing the answers.Appreciated.

• Amazing quiz Paul, I never knew that herons had such big feet or meadow pipits such big back claws ! It's been fascinating even if I didn't actively participate!