These clues can be flowers, fruit, trees, plant, insects, pelagic
1) Don't stamp on this insect as it has heraldic protection (6, 3)
2) You'll howl with pain if this stings you (7)
3) What the Inland Revenue like to do ! (5)
4) small juicy fruit feeling the cold (9)
5) Software to keep account ? (could it be a herbivore ? ) (4)
6) Is Tom at our house - it's all in the clue ! (6)
7) Capuchin confusion and conundrum (6,6)
8) Staffordshire town (4)
9) Beware, this bitter fruit has a sharp bite to it (foreign pelagic) (5, 5)
10) Long to see this tree north of the border (5,4)
11) Warning from vehicle, shows headlight is on (8)
12) Universal perennial (flower) (6)
13) Three-legged amphibian that's part of the furniture ? (9)
"Each kindness shown to birds or men is sure to flutter back again"
Oooh another one. Well done Hazel, I shall have to get my thinking cap on.
"Brian" wasn't too bad down here, windy but not much rain.
My Flickr Photostream
In reply to TeeJay:
Brian threw pretty strong winds here and rainfall throughout the day so apart from topping feeders and making sure Wilma waggie had a fresh bowl of mealies we were sat in the house all day ! I turned the name Brian around to Brain and got thinking of clues LOL Shouldn't be quite as bad as the last lot, some easier than others.
In reply to HAZY:
Great Hazy, shall get started although we aren't getting much of Brian, just a bit breezy! Binged pelagic & it's something fishy?
P.S. Thought the answer to 6 was Catsear, but thats 7 !LOL
Hazel in the Gironde estuary, France
In reply to Noisette:
Hazel C said:Binged pelagic & it's something fishy?
Hazel C said:P.S. Thought the answer to 6 was Catsear, but thats 7 !LOL
I've got 7 but still looking & thinking!
I've got 3 still to find, stuck on 2, 6 & 13!
I've got answers for 10 but not sure they are all correct.
How am I doing so far Hazel?
That's pretty good going Tony; 4 is half right and 6 answer is in the clue itself lol
Got 1,6, and surprised I got those :-) not a clue for the rest.!
my photo's here
We spend 90% of net income on conservation, public education and advocacy
The RSPB is a member of BirdLife International. Find out more about the partnership
© The Royal Society for the Protection of Birds (RSPB) is a registered charity: England and Wales no. 207076, Scotland no. SC037654
Accepting all non-essential cookies helps us to personalise your experience
These cookies are required for basic web functions
Allow us to collect anonymised performance data
Allow us to personalise your experience