Jumbled up Jigsaw's #3

Now, I'm not one for taking the Huff easily, but I think I was perhaps way too easy on you with Jigsaw #2 and you all seemed to get the answer without too much trouble. This one may just prove to be a tad more difficult, or maybe not. No clues this time, not even a small one.!! You may have to phone a friend for help this time. Only one piece missing from this particular jigsaw, and I seem to have placed the piece upside down....Ooops.!!

PS: I'm keeping a watchful eye on some of you...you know who you are.!! :-)

• Great stuff Paul, fancy you being in a band!! Do you play the bagpipes ? Many many years ago I used to work with a Scots lad in Somerset (called Paul too) & we went to a New Years party in his rented house in a small village. I can't remember how it started but it all ended with him walking up the main street playing the bagpipes. It was amazingly loud but quite breathtaking!

• I don’t play the pipes Hazel, but I do have a close friend who is a very good piper (just don’t tell him I said that) :-) As you’ve said, the pipes are really loud, especially indoors. A number of years ago I had somewhat overindulged in the ‘wee haufs’ on Hogmanay, and the next day as I lay in my chair like a burst ball, the door crashed open and my friend came in with the pipes blazing. Seeing my dreadful condition and colouring, he proceeded to stand right in front of me and played for around 10 minutes without a break. Upon finishing he just smiled and said “I’ll take that as a no then?” and at that, he about-turned and left the house.!! Who needs enemies when you have friends like that? We’re off to a wee Hogmanay party tonight, another friend from just up the street. When I asked him what time the party was at he told me ‘fae hauf seeven tae it feenishes’. Oh dear.!! It looks like guitar may be out as some point tonight. You can’t have a Hogmanay party without singing and dancing though, that just wouldn’t be right.!! :-)

• With behavior like that Paul he deserves to be an EX-friend, Afraid we have got past late night parties but no doubt a couple of drams( well diluted) will pass my lips no matter what it says on the medication.

• Morning Paul, I hope you had a more peaceful awakening this morning, great story!

Happy New Year to you & all fellow forumites.

• Fresh as a daisy this morning Hazel; those lessons have been learned long ago.!! Best wishes to you and yours.

• Great stuff, glad you enjoyed you hogmany and are fit and ready for New Years Day. All the best to you and yours for 2016.

• Thanks Catlady, I hope that you have a wonderful year.