Sillyettes #2

A few more Diabolically Darkened Denizens in their natural environments. Please feel free to have a guess at them if you fancy it, it's just for fun. It always seems as if they’ll be ‘too easy to guess’ when I’m blacking them out, but that may only be because I know what they are already.!! Perhaps they will be too easy, perhaps not. I often wonder if folks always identify birds using the same methods or characteristics so if you feel like it, you could perhaps say why you think which bird is which, maybe we all might learn things that we hadn’t really thought about before. Maybe not though.!! :-)

• WendyBartter said:
    BTW, does that leg ring read Moor-coot or Coot-hen??  Can't quite make it out!

Evening Wendy, hope Byron hasn't been running you ragged  with more questions  lol    bless him.         

Re, the bird ring ......... don't you recognise a Coorhen when you see one ?  rofl !!!

• Sent him back to Ma & Pa when he wanted to know the meaning of life aitch!!  Ha ha

Was struggling with leg ring 'cos I haven't been to Specsavers yet, didn't want to share my germs! Lol

• WendyBartter said:
    Sent him back to Ma & Pa when he wanted to know the meaning of life aitch!!

lol Wendy  !!       

Sry to hear you are poorly :(     at least you are not missing any good birding weather !   looks like rain, wind and overcast all week here apart from Thursday.