Bottom of the Class (Just for Fun)

A bagful of big beautiful bottoms for possible posterior ponderings....ok....maybe some little ones as well.!!  Some of them may be easy, others maybe not so easy. If you can guess them all correctly you'll go immediately to the Bottom of the Class. As it says in the title though, it's just for fun. I'll post the answers in a bit if anyone wants to give it a bash.

Good luck.!!

Paul

• Love it!!!!Can't answer many tho'!!! maybe the bovine is pretty easy, but the waders I'll leave to the experts....soon find out how many there are lol

• lol Paul,  great quiz, still working on most but here are a few wild guesses .........

1)  would always recognise a pair of Mallard bums  !!

2)  Blue Tit

3)  Gull - don't ask me which  lol    maybe its a Tern with those orange legs  lol 

4)  Cormorant

5)  Pintail Duck

6)  ?

7)  Highland Cattle

8)  ?

9)  ?

10) ?

11) Swan family

12) ? .... Eider Duck  lol

13) Greylag

14) Shellduck

• Oooohh, some interesting answers there. I always think that leg colour can be a good indicator at times, especially with Gulls......that's assuming there are any Gulls here of course.!!

:-)

• Crikey Paul, these are harder than Seymour's quizzes used to be. I'll have a go without much confidence.

1. Mallard (thanks for an easy starter)
    2. Coal Tit
    3. Black-headed Gull
    4. Cormorant
    5. Pintail
    6. Avocet
    7. Highland bull
    8. No idea - I'll guess Eider
    9. Corvid - perhaps Rook
    10. Nessie - but I'll guess Great Crested Grebe LOL
    11. Mute Swans plus little brown ducks.
    12. Not a clue
    13. Greylag
    14. Shelduck

I don't think I'll be going to the "bottom" of the class

• Aaahh...some more interesting guesses I see. I thought that this may have been too easy and I have to admit that between you, all of the answers are almost there. I think another little clue may be in order though. I've added another image (via the magic of photoshop) which shows how number 13 may have looked if a Geylag had indeed flew past a little too closely. I'll leave it at that for the moment and if there are no more contenders for the title I'll maybe post the answers in the next day or so. Well done with your answers though, and thanks for trying this out, it is only a bit of fun after all.

Number 13 with Greylag fly past.

• I see what you mean, Paul. Size is very difficult to judge with nothing to compare it with. Some sort of wader perhaps but I don't know which.