A few from the other day

Redpoll

Having a good scratch half way out of the gateway

You know that bit that you can never reach!!    We closed the gate when he moved back a little.

A grey highland, never seen one this colour before.

Stonechat, yes I know it is small, just a little way away!!

Common lizard basking in the sun

Lovely little creature

Today we have snow again on the mountains, lovely in the sun but the wind is freezing

Brrrr at least it has stayed dry even though not feeling like May.  

Will put up a few more later

Gaynor

Parents
  • Sorry to have pinched your thread Gaynor but thought you'd like to see Robin's new shallow dish ... much better don't you think?

• Brilliant Wendy, loved the way he got in the dish with the waxworm, and went back for the one that he had left. Had a Starling in the shed with Titch today, I opened back door and of course Starling panicked and flew up against the window, landed on table top, looked at Titch who calmly took a mealworm and flew out of door quickly followed by Starling!!!
    Don't worry about using this thread Wendy, the more the merrier:-)
  • Brilliant Wendy, loved the way he got in the dish with the waxworm, and went back for the one that he had left. Had a Starling in the shed with Titch today, I opened back door and of course Starling panicked and flew up against the window, landed on table top, looked at Titch who calmly took a mealworm and flew out of door quickly followed by Starling!!!
    Don't worry about using this thread Wendy, the more the merrier:-)
Children
No Data