Who is making this noise?

On Thursday night we had the most tremendous sightings of the Aurero borialias, Northern Lights. I only had my tablet so I could not get any photos, just a black screen but I took this recording. There were a number of birds circling right over my head, they either stopped makings a noise for a brief moment or settled but this was one that came round on it's own.

Oops need to sort out how to add the video.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• Just thought I’d let you know it hasn’t come up as a clickable link so people can’t click on it at the moment 

• Thanks Zo, yes I know. I have never posted a video and am unsure how to do it. Will be back once I have figured it out.

• Click on rich formatting then there’s a portrait icon and you can click photo library or files. Or you can click more press more on your actual post and press edit then you can see the portrait icon there too

• Here’s what I mean 
    On the main post with the writeing that had the link 

that wasn’t clickable click more 

then edit 

then you can click on the portrait icon 

• Hi Zo,I have posted pictures before so I know how to add those to the post. When I click video instead of picture and add it to the post, all that appears is a file number, I think I have to do something through YouTube first, working it out.

• Ok. The reason I showed you is cause You can add videos from photo library and with files you can access videos and also access audio files from files aswell not just photos so I was still showing you how to do video.

For you tube you need an account first if you have one then you post a video to you tube on a website called you tube studio

you click create and then upload videos select files choose photo library or the option choose files .

Choose your video from photo library or from your files then it will load your video choose unlisted so only the people with the link can see it. then send it. you can copy the link and add it to your post for people to watch.

• Hi Zo, I Don't do youtube, do not have an account. I have the video in my file as I recorded it, t is not long only 29 seconds. Do I have to do something with it before I load it like a picture straight from my files? When I am trying to do that, it loads but in the box is a line of file numbers

• sorry for the late reply. 

your video needs to be saved in files or be in your photo library 

for it to send if it’s already saved in your files it’s should add it to the page 

on some phones or devices like I pads you can just click the portrait  icon press photo library or open files click your video then it will load it to the page 

On some other devices you might need to do this 

Click insert 

then image/ video  or link 

If you click video 

click on the white bar next to from 

Press file upload 

Then click on the browse on that white bar next to where it says file and press 

photo library or files 

it should start loading 

Once its loaded it will say uploaded 

Then there will be a link 

press ok then it will add the video to the page 

• What device are you useing are you useing a phone or are you useing a computer?
  • Thanks so much Zo, I am using a Samsung Tablet and I am doing exactly as you have shown, as I would to upload a photo but when the video is loaded, all that shows in the box is a file number? The video is in my photo library with the photos. I will load it and show a picture of what is happening.