Apparently Another Road Traffic Collision Tawny

Hope this finds contributors who helped with the thread of the found Tawny...guess what, just brought home and put in a cat box to rest, a Tawney that flew into an artic lorry! The one I was driving and to make me feel even worse, it hit the cab with such a bang, after I had slowed right down to take a sharp turn.

Anyhow, drove back to the locus as I couldn't see Old Brown but managed to find he or she, hasn't confirmed pronouns yet, and have brought home for some R & R.

Like the thread, couldn't find any damage and Old B is just chillin in a nice quiet shed in the cat box! 3x dogs were most interested and thankfully, transfer to cat box from my work fleece was done without so much as a nip, ..from the dogs either!

Will keep this page/thread open to see if anyone is aware of my post as I'm happy for any additional advice....I'm not feeling as sick as the parrot I did or as torn up as I thought Old B Tawney was! Phew...off to bed now after long shift but will be back ASAP aftwr prayers for Old B.