Invertebrates in the garden this afternoon

I havnt had a good few days  recently . And birdwatching wise havnt been able to get out and about. I havnt bren out much this week due to something personal going on 

I been mainly in the Garden. If any of my messages ever sound repeatative sometimes or if I don’t pick up on some social cues very well I apologise. Im on the autistic spectrum. So can happen. it’s not something I do on purpose. Im makeing lots of mistakes. 
apart from that I did manage to go out in the garden. 
And it was very sunny I even had a hoverfly Hover abouve my head. I would of sent this on insect 2022 but I don’t think it’s a good idea  I don’t know if animation  is defiantly ok too or if it’s just photos  so have just made a post for now. 
I hope you enjoy the photos I took. 

• No worries, we all have days where things take over and divert our original plans.

At least you managed to get to Hucclecote and take some nice photos.

• Yes that’s the main thing. Main highlight of the day was the hedgehog shelter photography wise for Wildlife in general though the garden and the walk I went on before going to the hedgehog place Id say I got lots of photos in Hucclecote itself more than the Hedgehog place. I was lucky in that I was the last person to see the hedgehog out of its glass cage cause it wanted to go back in.  and I did a raffle where I won twice. I bought some Hedgehog food while I was there

• Hello. I just thought I should let you  know that I’m just feeling under the weather today I got a high temprature 37.8 and my blood pressure is 100 and something so is high. And I’m not haveing a good day today. But I’m haveing one of those days in general anyway where things seem to go wrong all the time. So I don’t know weather I will be posting more than normal or less than normal or anything but thought I should just let you know. I need to isolate until I have decided weather Im going to have a

Lateral flow test or not. If I don’t have a Lateral flow test then I will have to isolate for 4 or 5 days. I Got Slimbridge on Thursday and

I havnt been for a few years so would be disappointing to isolate  

• Update on Slimbridge. Unfortunately this evening I found out I can’t go tomarow. It was going to be tomarow morning so I was exited about takeimg photos but it wasn’t planned out very well so it will have to be another day.
  • Good news my temprature has gone down from 37 to 36 so no longer have a temperature but only down side is I can’t go to Slimbrdge and I still need to isolate im not allowed to go downstairs or out in the garden at all
  • I have had a lateral flow test and am Negative so am out of isolation now. Talking about invertrevretes in the Garden

The room smelt like Vinegar from tea time cause lots of vinegar was used

I had a snack so it might of got on me cause of that but I forgot about that and 

went out in the garden strait after instead of washing my hands to get rid of the vinegar  

I was sat in one place in the Garden watching a lot of Bumblebees For a few hours and some ants congregated in my shoe without me knowing 

I got them all out and checked a couple of times to make sure there empty and there was none there. 
    I went inside and had medication and a Milkshske then went upstairs. After half past 9 someone called me and said there’s Ants in the Kitchen. I was surprised. and he asked do you know why there there and I said no. He asked me again even though I already 

answered him. So I said why are you asking me as if I know.  I didn’t know he assumed 

I might of done it on purpose until he said which confused me, I said why would I let ants loose in the house on purpose

he asked if He could look and if I say yes he can  it means there not 

in there and if I say he can’t it means they are, Which isn’t 

true obviously. If he said he thinks I might of done it by accident 

I would of let him see since I wouldn’t let them in. But it’s wrong 

to assume someone might bring ants  in  it on purpose 

so I wouldn’t let him see that there isn’t . Until he listens

to my exsplanation of why them in the kitchen

would of been acidental. But he told someone I have 

Brought ants in my bedroom on purpose before

I could say which means I might get into trouble for something I havnt done tomarow. 
    he has managed to get them out so that’s not problom 

the problom I have now is that he won’t check my room

he thinks It’s too late cause he wrongly thinks Iv hid them.
     he wont look and see because he thinks I might of brought 

them in on purpose. And I have no evidence to show 

Them getting in the kitchen was acidental 

• Cause I have no evidence To show they came in by accident or that they wernt and arnt in my room cause there not there. Someone is going to have words with me tomarow and so the person
    Is getting me into trouble for something I havnt done which is a pain cause with evidence I could show they came in the kitchen acidently. And now the kitchen has been cleaned so I can’t show them it was vinegar
  • I forgot to add salt was also used during tea time and I might of got some of my cloaths so that could of been what attracted them 

to me course I might also of been in the way cause I was in one place for so long which could also of been why they congregated 

in and on my shoe. But I mainly think they might of picked up on the salt. 

•     They are after the bin and are most active on the Bin In the evening I found out where they were Coming from and there comeing from a hole    In the Brown thing 

• the day it happened I went in the Garden at 6:30 or 7 and came in at exactly 8:05 from the garden I was sat in one place for so long ants took to walking over me to get to the other side of me since I was in the way I didn’t take much notice cause I was too busy watching Bumblebees to my surprise when I got up a whole load of ants accumulated on the bottom of my shoe and a few managed to get in my shoe. I made sure I got rid of them all I even checked again when I came in from outside and there was none At all. I checked the inside of my trousers and everything. An hour later Im singaled out as the possible culprit cause I had ants in my shoe before I came in. He failed to consider that My shoe was empty before and after I came in and wouldn’t listen to the fact it wasn’t me. He didn’t check where it was comeing from or ask if i had seen any inside this month. And said he thinks I might of brought them in on purpose. Even though I wouldn’t do something like that. I knew my bedroom had no ants in and I made a 100 percent sure but cause he thinks I might of done it on purpose he said if I say no when he asks if He can check it means there in there. I didn’t want to encourage so I wanted an exsplanation first, but he wouldnt. So he simply went and told someone I have ants in my room even though he has no evidence to prove it.
    But the issue is he told someone that if and when they come in will have words with me even though I dont have any in my room. And told them I brought them in.

Ever since that day all I been hearing is ants on the bin in the evening and one of the people i live with is pointing it out to the person that found them which only serves to get me into more trouble and people are looking at the bin then looking at me every evening and every time the word ant comes up aswell. Being blamed for things that arnt your fault is a pain and even after the ants are gone im going to get into trouble for something I didn’t even do.

The ants obviously made a nest in that hole but I have seen them come in before during this month and have had to take them out I had no idea how they got in cause I didn’t go out in the garden the days I noticed them come in. It’s possible the nest has been there for a couple of weeks and now it’s fully established and have become more obvious.
    Sorry I wrote so much. Im in a very difficult situation here.