Invertebrates in the garden this afternoon

I havnt had a good few days  recently . And birdwatching wise havnt been able to get out and about. I havnt bren out much this week due to something personal going on 

I been mainly in the Garden. If any of my messages ever sound repeatative sometimes or if I don’t pick up on some social cues very well I apologise. Im on the autistic spectrum. So can happen. it’s not something I do on purpose. Im makeing lots of mistakes. 
apart from that I did manage to go out in the garden. 
And it was very sunny I even had a hoverfly Hover abouve my head. I would of sent this on insect 2022 but I don’t think it’s a good idea  I don’t know if animation  is defiantly ok too or if it’s just photos  so have just made a post for now. 
I hope you enjoy the photos I took. 

Parents
  • Zo, one or two of us on the forum sometimes have problems getting out birding, not for the same reason as you but we do understand how blooming frustrating it can be. I hope you can still get out and enjoy your birds when you can. Did you still meet up with the guy from the BTO ? if so how did your survey go ?
  • Unfortunately I got the dates mixed up and thought It was in mid to late April I thought I set a reminder on my Calander but that reminder I thought I set on my Calander was actually a differant thing it was similar but it wasn’t the breeding bird survey. The Breeding bird Survey was on the 3rd So I acidently missed it .
  • Unfortunately I got the dates mixed up and thought It was in mid to late April I thought I set a reminder on my Calander but that reminder I thought I set on my Calander was actually a differant thing it was similar but it wasn’t the breeding bird survey. The Breeding bird Survey was on the 3rd So I acidently missed it .
Children
No Data