Hello

I'm new!

• Hi Roxiee
    Welcome to the forum from deepest darkest Dorset.
    It's a friendly bunch here, with some very knowledgeable folk for all things bird related, and we really enjoy hearing tales and seeing any photos you may have taken, not just of birds, but there are threads about all sorts of creatures. Later into spring there will no doubt be butterfly, dragonfly and baby bird threads to keep us entertained.
  • Welcome tae the forum Roxiee ;-)

(Pardon the Scottish Accent)

• HI Roxiee, welcome from up in the very far north of Scotland, in Caithness. Enjoy being here, we are a very friendly bunch, always someone at hand to help out, you will see lovely photos and read great posts.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• Hi I live in Southport and regularly visit Marshside RSPB. My main reason for posting here is a rather embarrassing error that I caused yesterday at "Old Hollows" nears Banks Village, my cousin and I where bird watching near the farm and talked with another twitcher who was using a Zeiss scope. My cousin had said he would continue walking and for me to catch up. He appeared to put his rucksack down by my tripod and so when I left to catch him up I picked it up. When I caught him up I handed the rucksack to him and he carried it for over a mile before turning to me and declaring it was not his sack, and was it mine? Of course it was not mine and we realised I had picked up another persons sack, I now have it at home and would like to return it to it's owner. If anyone on here can help please contact me.
  • In reply to Evadeus:

Probably best to contact the reserve direct, I would have thought
  • Hello Roxie and welcome from the dark, grey and cold West Midlands.

Mike

Flickr Peak Rambler