Buzzard calling - help please

There is a buzzard which for about five days has been calling more or less continually. It frequents the tops of trees and telegraph poles around our garden and surrounding fields and I can hear it crying for at least 50% of the day. I’d this unusual? Is there anything I should do. I’m no expert but the bird appears to be adult and looks healthy enough. 

• I wonder if it's a youngster wondering where its childhood home has gone with its fast food home delivery service.
  • Common Buzzards seem to have had a good breeding season this year so people do seem to be hearing and seeing them more than previously. As suggested your bird will most likely be a young bird demanding food from the parents who will ignore a lot of the cries to make the youngsters to become independent.
  • As said already buzzards do tend to call a lot at this time of year could be adults calling to young or vise versa
    dont worry the parent are still about looking after young, I was watching fully grown herring gulls recently which were following mum about begging for food. yet i is quite capable of feeding itself