Blue tit behaviour

Hi wonder if anyone can help ,, blue tits have been in and out the box regular building the nest.   last two days gone very quiet hubby saw one near box yesterday but nothing today is it likely she sitting on eggs I thought at least I’d see her out or male bringing food ,, I have good source of food around and they been feeding well,, we’ve had lots of rain recently fingers crossed all ok ,, any ideas guys? 

• To me it sounds like they are settling down to incubate their eggs. It will be a good time to look out for increased activity when the eggs hatch because they will be very busy then
  • To me it sounds like they are settling down to incubate their eggs. It will be a good time to look out for increased activity when the eggs hatch because they will be very busy then
  • Thanks ,, 1blue tit returned to box looked inside then went they occasionally in tree calling ,,  one did have a bit of a scuffle with a passing sparrow maybe guarding territory ,I do hope they are sitting on eggs,,had few good years of successful nesting ,, I know it’s nature some losses but after such a horrid year nature cheers us up so much be lovely have a success story