Hi. I've just joined the forums but am having trouble finding my way around it. How does one start a chat. Did anyone on here see the Little Bunting at Langford Lowfields yesterday? I got quite a good picture of it.

Hi. I've just joined the forums but am having trouble finding my way around it. How does one start a chat. Did anyone on here see the Little Bunting at Langford Lowfields yesterday? I got quite a good picture of it. 
  • Geoff I'm not sure the type of chat room you are thinking of is available on this forum,others may know better.
  • Geoff, first, welcome to the forum, we're a friendly bunch and keen to enjoy your observations, and where possible, help with any queries you may have.

To put your mind at ease, this is a forum, a nature forum rather than a chat room, where we share our thoughts, observations and ask questions around the issues nature, and how we can, if we can, help it or leave nature to its own devices.

With regard to navigating around the forum, it isn't that hard, though sometimes you may get an immediate response, and other times, it may be a day or two, or more, depending when members are online.

Don't worry if you post something under the wrong heading, no one will complain, though you will find your way around soon enough, sit back and enjoy.