Best place to post photos?

Hi I’m a newbie and wondered where the best place is to post photos of birds? I don’t want to post in an inappropriate place.

Many thanks.

• Hi Elaineylou and welcome to the community forum.    You have a choice of where to place your photos so can either tag them on to the Odds & Sods 2021 thread HERE  or start a new thread/post of your own by going to the Wildlife tab on the blue header at the top and then clicking on the  + New (at the top to the right) and selecting All Creatures for instance (or relative tab for ID help, etc, )  where you can create your own post.      It is a very relaxed community here and don't worry if you post in wrong place as it is not the easiest website to navigate and we welcome all posts/photos and there are many people on here to help if you get stuck or need assistance in how to insert photos, etc,     Once again, welcome aboard and I look forward to seeing your bird photos;  a lot of us on here are not only keen bird/wildlife watchers but also have an interest in photography.      

• Many thanks for your help. Looking forward to seeing everyone’s photos!