Bird identity

Hi, I am totally new to the whole bird watching community. I am sorry for my ignorance but everyone has to start somewhere. I have a small bird that comes every day to my garden for food I put out. It is not known to me but I feel certain it is a common garden visitor. Would anyone be able to identify this little bird to me please?

• Hello Karen, welcome from up in Caithness at the very top of Scotland. That is a lovely Yellow Wagtail you have there, a lovely visitor and not one I have had had or seen yet. You are so right we all have to start somewhere and you have come to the right place. We are a good bunch of folks a bit mad at times, there will always be someone at hand to help out with any questions. Well done on getting the photos posted. We had updates on here over the years and it is not the best of sites to navigate and find out how to do things on. Enjoy here and I look forward to seeing more of your posts.
  • Hi both, thank you so much for replying to my post. It’s a lovely little bird it is like it can’t stand still almost bobbing up and down. It’s also quite brave and let’s me get quiet close to the window as you can see from the pictures. I feel quite pleased now I know it’s name and it’s not quite so common as I probably thought.
    I am loving being at home curtesy of Covid. I watch the birds constantly it’s been a real revelation. I live in Glasgow and didn’t think I would get many birds but I was wrong