Good morning

As a newly signed up member this site takes a bit of getting your head around.  Maybe I am just simple minded.

Anyway thought I would post some photos taken in Galloway on a recent trip to the Red Kite feeding station there.

• Welcome Ian, a degree in orienteering sometimes helps negotiate this site! Lol Can be confusing at first but just shout if you need any help! Lovely pics, Red Kites are handsome birds!

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr

• Lovely pics to kick off with!!
    Welcome to the Community Ian

(Pardon the Scottish Accent)

• Well, that's you off to a flying start! Welcome to the madhouse.

Our herring gulls are red listed birds.  Think about that the next time you hear some flaming idiot calling for a cull of them.

• Hello Ian and a warm welcome to the community forum; you did well posting up your lovely photos of the Red Kite first time as it is not the easiest site by far to navigate so well done ! It's a very relaxed forum and we don't stand on ceremony here so don't be afraid to ask anything; its a fun and friendly community and we are lucky to have a lot of knowledgeable people on here to help with ID's or other posting assistance so just say if you need some help and someone will reply.

Regards, Hazel 

"Each kindness shown to birds or men is sure to flutter back again" 

• Welcome Ian....can I just point out, you've set yourself a spectacularly high bar to match in the future with your pics!! Looking forward to more from you...no pressure lol
  • Welcome to the Forum, Ian. We may be a bit mad as Clare says, but in a friendly sort of way!

Kind regards, 

Ann