Saying Hi plus I need an ID if anyone can help

Hi, I’m Sharon I’m not totally new on here but it’s been a few years. I live on the outskirts of Northampton near to Harlestone firs. I struggle with Arthritis and foot and back problems but have started walking as much as I can. I’ve always been interested in birds and am a long time member of the RSPB. A few months ago I found a way to get to the heathland over the back of the industrial estate down the road. There was a disused bridge that was in need of repair, evidently it had been blocked off for 2 years. A great coincidence was that 2 weeks after I first saw it the bridge was repaired which made life a lot easier for me. I have lived here for 30+ years and had never realised the extent of the heathland the other side of the brook. My walking is getting better and I can now walk to the small wildlife trust nature reserve which is through the firs.
I love trying to get decent photos of birds but I’m not very quick and there are more fails than enough. Yesterday I spent some time up on the heath but only managed to get one decent photo. I am having trouble identifying it. To me it looks like photographs I have seen of a lesser white throat but I am probably way off the mark, please can anyone help? I hope to find time to spend on here more often.