Hello, New to the site,

Looking forward to spring and warmer weather and posting photos of wildlife 

• Hi and welcome from Dorset, We're a pretty friendly and helpful bunch, and I mostly post drivel and bad ID's. No need to wait for warmer weather to post pics, we're always keen to see what folk have seen and where :o) Happy Birding
  • Welcome from Rochdale, and your not the only person on here that Loves Robins :)

Jim

My Pictures

• As others...Welcome do post some piccies soon.

Have a look through just one of the ROBIN threads      ENJOY

HERE

• Hello and welcome to the forum, always lovely to greet new members and hear your stories of bird/wildlife encounters. It's a relaxed group of people here so feel free to jump in and if you need any help with navigating this website there will be someone along to assist you. If you have a camera which sounds like you do,  we always welcome photos on here too so once again, pull up a chair and join the crazy gang !!

Regards, Hazel 

"Each kindness shown to birds or men is sure to flutter back again" 

• Welcome, I am fairly new on here aswell but everyone is friendly and always happy to help answer any questions you have and always have plenty of advice on offer. Pics go down well too

(Pardon the Scottish Accent)

• Hi ILR, welcome from the very far north of Scotland, in Caithness. Enjoy here, as has been said we are a happy go lucky lot, love to see picture and hear all your stories. Always someone at hand to help out if you need it.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• Welcome from Mitcham in Surrey. You're off to a good start with your username...

Unicum arbustum haud alit duos erithacos

(One bush does not shelter two Robins)

Zenodotus (3rd Century B.C.)

• Hello, I love robins!

Here is a nice poser for you...

I love robins, too - and my hubby (who is a gardener) talks to one regularly as he follows him round, looking hopeful. 

Karen B Suffolk