IT Funny Goings On!

Today I keep getting "Sucessfully Reconnected" popping up top right on screen, Below the sign in bar. Also when going back to the home page, since the logo has dissapeared, the quickest way I found was to scroll down to bottom of page and hit Online Community. Today I keep getting an HTTP error 503, service not available.

Anyone else noticed these?

• "If only" I could get back to home page without having to close the site & re-open it.
    "If only" I could get into "threads I commented on" from the home page.
    "If only" we could put to clock back & go back to the old system.
    Too late, I'm really sorry, but I'm one of the rotton one's who has almost given up, depite missing all my friends.
    P.S I have remembered to copy & paste this in case I get signed out before it's sent!
  • Although I'm shouting NO, don't go, I completely understand Hazel, but hope our comments on long outstanding issues are picked up before it's too late as I think many of us are on the verge of giving up if this site is to remain so user-unfriendly :( with no recent updates on any fixes still planned. What a sad state of affairs but what can we do except stand on the roof and hope someone hears us.
  • Glad to see that it is not just me then! Sad that is the situation in the first place, but you know what I mean.

Indeed Hazy, IF ONLY!!

They left things as they were and made some tweaks.
    They would bother their ********* and talk to us and sort out our moans, simple IT, I would think, we are not asking much.
    They got things sorted, all our fellow pals would return, and we could go back to having the good old days!

Oh, IF ONLY!!