Help me help a song thrush!

I’m in Bolton near Manchester. A bird was stuck in our trampoline, kept flying against the mesh. What I think was it’s parent/partner was on the outside with a worm. We went out, gently move the trampoline onto it’s side to allow the trapped one to walk out, which it’s did. The parent bird came back after we moved away. 

The parent bird has now flown away and not come back, and I don’t think the first can fly. It’s been in our garden for a good hour now.

I have no bird knowledge at all, Google has helped identify it as a song thrush, which I have now discovered is conservation status red! 

Is there anything I can do to help it?! The local cat mob is due soon!

• Just to add, I have literally just joined this to try to get advice :(
  • Hi, are you able to see where the parents were coming from, normally we would not interfere, but if the parents have not been around to feed it, could you move it to somewhere safe, away from where the cats may get to it and that parents will see it and feed it.
  • I saw the parent coming from over a house at the back of us...it kind of lingered in a tree in next doors garden then flew away. I didn’t want to interfere, but our garden, with the exception of the trampoline (which has a deflated paddling pool stored under it!), has no hidey places...I can’t see it now, i’m hoping it’s found it wings or at least hidden itself away until the morning.
    I will check again in the morning, After more research I think it was an older bird, it’s plumage looked full, I think