PHOTO UPLOADS

Can anyone tell me how to upload an image to the photo pages please.  I can't seem to find the link to do this.

Many thanks.

Linda. 

• Hi Linda and welcome to the forum, if the picture is on you computer, under the reply box you will see
    Use rich formatting, click on that first, then click on Insert, on the dropdown menu click on Insert Image/video/file then click on the From menu click File upload and find the picture on your computer and click on it, it will then upload and show your picture, then click on POST in the Blue box, if you picture is over the size limit it will not upload i think its got to be under 4Meg, and don't forget to add Text before posting :)

POST EDIT

I have done a walkthrough  for you.

1st

2nd

3rd

4th

5th

6th

• Jim is right for adding a photo to a 'thread'

However, if you are looking to add a photo to a reserve page then it is different. You need to become a member of that reserve first. There is nothing involved in this, just click the "join" button on the page of the reserve. Once you are member (which is immediate) you can add "new threads" or photos to the reserve. If you are not a member then you can only view stuff, so there are no options to add things. 

Once you are a member, to add a photo, go to the reserve page (I've used Old Moor & Dearne Valley as an example) and click on the photos and videos subheading

From there, you click +New and it will give options. Click "Upload to reserve" and then a page will open where it is fairly self-explanatory, asking you to identify which photo you want to upload.

• Thanks Nige, never thought of that :) and we have put it back on the first page.