Aggressive mistle thrush

we have a territorial mistle thrush which is attacking its reflection in windows down one side of our house, to the extent that one window has blood drips, and the bird often looks very dazed. 

Any ideas how to stop it?

• Bit of a barmy idea, but I was wondering about these ultrasonic devices you can get for warding off rats, mice, etc.
    You can possibly find one intended for birds and hand it just inside the windows, or if that will block the soundwaves, perhaps it could be hung under a ledge outside, to discourage the thrush from coming near the windows.
    Alan's idea of breaking up the reflection could perhaps be taken further. I know you can get stained glass on roll or something else with a colour/pattern, if you could stand having that on your windows, it should still let the light in but confuse the picture somewhat.
    Also, possibly block the window with a rollerblind or anything you have to hand for a few days, and see if that breaks the habit and perhaps he/she will give up.
    You must be very worried, sounds like the thrush is injuring itself.
    Could you distract it with food? I suppose that wouldn't be a longterm solution. I wish you luck with this, I wonder if the thrush does this at other people's windows, or if it is because it has a nest near yours?
    Do let us know how it goes, thanks.
    Daniella