Wildlife videos for children and families

Hi there,

my name is Rob Pilley and I am a Zoologist and wildlife film maker for the BBC. I am one of the producers of the highly acclaimed BBC1 series entitled Spy in the Wild as well as an enthusiastic father of 2 children aged 11 and 8. 

I have always raised my children out and about in countryside and have also waxed lyrical about my adventures whilst filming around the world. Recently I have started to film me and my children when we are out and about exploring and hunting wildlife using a a bespoke, multicamera rig that allows me to walk with my kids and look for and pick up animals without any encumbrance- allowing us to to film our real-life adventures without any use of a noisy camera crew in tow! Its just us in the wild and what we discover. 

If you are interested in similar things for you or you and your children then please have a look and subscribe to our videos on our youtube channel/ facebook page, its entitled Robs Spy Adventures and features me and my kids plus some of my own recent adventures in Canada, the Amazon, Indonesia, Africa etc as well as in your own backyard! 

What I am trying to do is embrace and reach out to a new generation of children who are largely living their lives through iPads, and so I am trying to create youtube and facebook content that will get their minds inspired and enthused, especially when they see me and my kids out and about in normal english countryside and the fun and adventures we get up to, all with minimal effort!

I look forward to any replies or requests for ideas or questions or even videos that you'd like me to go and shoot for you- remember it all has to be easily filmed live and uncut with no crew- just me and a subject and lets see what spontaneity and fun will happen! 

Cheers for now

Rob

Robpilley2006@yahoo.co.uk or find me at Robs Wild Adventures on facebook or youtube