It is time to say goodbye

Having seen this new  format I find it hard to get my head around it . So I wish you the best of luck.

It is time to say goodbye to all

• Sounds a bit like me TJ but I have no camera to bother with I have too many problems around to let something like a forum get me down. If I'm really stuck I will get the grandsons to sort my thinking out lol We had the almost 2yr old for a while today and he demanded the laptop on and wanted BBC nursery rhyme pages to sing ? along to so a simple bird forum should be easy for him to show me what to do

• Haha Seaman, there will always be someone there to help us out! Even although they are two years old!

• Limpy, I fully understand and sympathise with your feelings, it is a mess, and I think virtually everyone is of the same opinion I've communicated with.

However, as with all new formats and products, there is always teething problems, and hopefully, the creators of this mess, as it currently is, will listen, get around the drawing board and make the necessary alterations.

However, more importantly, they can only do with our feedback, and you, along with everyone else, can share your upset in many ways, but hopefully not to leave the forum.

I like the rest, will miss your posts, so please, stick it out, a little longer at least.

• i'm just a newbie here, and after reading through lots of stuff here concerning recent changes to the site, i must admit i find it very confusing and difficult to navigate my way round here  :(

i thought it was just down to me not knowing my way around and how things are done here, as i find my usual forum on wildlife much easier to use and find things on,

i dont know what the site was like before the recent changes, but it seems many of you feel its no a change for the better, but perhaps the powers that be will take note of your complaints and try and restore things to be more usuable ?