Pigeon with injured leg

Thie bird is limping badly, has possibly a cord round it’s lower leg. I live in Ealing W54HB. Can anyone help. It could be caught as very tame, but I wouldn’t know how to keep bird still ( this bird rather old too) Thank you
Parents Reply Children
  • I can't either aitch but have sent Pauline a message so that I can download a pic for here!

• Hi Pauline, I use my pad almost all the time, and can attach photos from the ipad into a post. Make sure you have set the top box, in the settings and advanced options, to enhanced, and save it, click use rich formatting in the reply box, tap the white box where you want to add the photo and text, click the little TV on the top line of little icons, click browse and you should see options of where you have the photos on you iPad, pick the photo you want and it will appear in the middle box, if it is too big you can change the numbers in the two boxes above the photo, click insert. It should now be showing in the first white box, you can add text above or below the photo by tapping the box again. Good luck.

I should he said mine is an Apple ipad.