Bird bag!

HERE AT LAST!

IDEALLY CAMOUFLAGED FOR CAR INTERIORS!

HOLDS  BINOCULARS , TELESCOPE, MONOPOD, CAMERA, LIGHTWEIGHT SHOWERPROOF JACKET, EXTRA GLOVES AND HATS!

CAPACIOUS POCKETS HOLD MEMBERSHIP CARD WALLET,  WATERPROOF OVER TROUSERS , WHERE TO WATCH GUIDE,

SPARE BATTERIES/ SD CARDS, LEATHERMAN, ELECTRIC TAPE, DUIVENDIJK!

ORDER 3 AND GET A FREE WHEELBARROW TO MOVE IT!

S

For advice about Birding, Identification,field guides,  binoculars, scopes, tripods,  etc - put 'Birding Tips'   into the search box

• I had to chuckle when I read the last line and it said "get a free wheelbarrow to move it"

Some time back, I bought a large bag (a fishing tackle bag) to fit all my kit, clothing and lunch etc in to carry from house to car, and that falls in a similar category.

It does the job perfectly, but needs something to cart it from house to car, and back again.. 

Mike

Flickr Peak Rambler

• You don't need a wheelbarrow to move the bag,I find grandsons make great little Sherpas !!

Pete

Birding is for everyone no matter how good or bad we are at it,enjoy it while you can

• In reply to Seaman:

Wendy S said:
    You don't need a wheelbarrow to move the bag,I find grandsons make great little Sherpas !!

I'm a long way off that luxury.

Mike

Flickr Peak Rambler

• Ha, ha, S, very stylish! But what are its actual measurements?!

Kind regards, 

Ann

• HI

25 X 16 X 9 INCHES

s

For advice about Birding, Identification,field guides,  binoculars, scopes, tripods,  etc - put 'Birding Tips'   into the search box

• Thanks, S, and presumably waterproof, too, or does it stay in the boot?

Kind regards, 

Ann

• Hi-

It lives under the stairs- goes into car boot:: I tnink I got it for buying X amount of petrol years ago

for local and dog walks I have a Pentagon shoulder bag

For day pack I have a small 10 yr old beghaus .- ebay . Holds lunch, waterproof and small scope / monopod.
    For hand luggage I have a battered Outdoor Gear small rucksack. - ebay: Scope and bins, hat and waterproof fit in it:

S

• In reply to seymouraves:

seymouraves said:
    Hi-

It lives under the stairs- goes into car boot:: I tnink I got it for buying X amount of petrol years ago

for local and dog walks I have a Pentagon shoulder bag

For day pack I have a small 10 yr old beghaus .- ebay . Holds lunch, waterproof and small scope / monopod.
    For hand luggage I have a battered Outdoor Gear small rucksack. - ebay: Scope and bins, hat and waterproof fit in it:

S

Blimey!

Petrol station give-aways!

They haven't happened for a couple of decades, or very close to that....

Mike

Flickr Peak Rambler

• Hi

I had an american birder visit on business in about 1995 and he said he kept one by the door- and I thought-
    WHY HAVEN'T I DONE THAT?

S

ps -I buy my fleece gloves from petrol stations

• In reply to seymouraves:

seymouraves said:

Hi

I had an american birder visit on business in about 1995 and he said he kept one by the door- and I thought-
    WHY HAVEN'T I DONE THAT?

S

ps -I buy my fleece gloves from petrol stations

The American birder suggested something along the line of a term that saw a re-emergence during the 80's, that dates back to the mid-1800's, called: "Grab Bag"

I've often kept a grab bag hand, it used to be in the form of a day sack for that spontaneous last minute mountain hike, and these days, its something similar to what you have, except mine is a fishing tackle bag, but it does the same job.

Mike

Flickr Peak Rambler