Birding- Men in tights - A Mel Brooks Film

• In reply to gaynorsl:

gaynorsl said:

Nah Hazy, it's got to be third from right!!!   One of us is bound to get it right soon, but I reckon they all need watching......

lol Gaynor,  it's got to be someone carrying Swarovski bins as I remember S saying he had a pair  !   so he could be either of the two in the middle.  

Regards, Hazel 

"Each kindness shown to birds or men is sure to flutter back again" 

• In reply to HAZY:

Well spotted Hazy, but you know how devious men can be....probably swapped them!!!

Lot to learn

• In reply to gaynorsl:

I reckon 2nd from the right as his raiguard has the Seymore " double split ring" attachment.

Pete

Birding is for everyone no matter how good or bad we are at it,enjoy it while you can

• In reply to Seaman:

As I said- I'm the good egg- the badge is there- and so are the Swaros !

For advice about Birding, Identification,field guides,  binoculars, scopes, tripods,  etc - put 'Birding Tips'   into the search box

• In reply to seymouraves:

There you go Hazy, he did swap 'em :-)

Lot to learn

• In reply to gaynorsl:

For those who want to sing along

S

www.youtube.com/watch

For advice about Birding, Identification,field guides,  binoculars, scopes, tripods,  etc - put 'Birding Tips'   into the search box

lol S   !!   brilliant but I'm having trouble working out which one is you  ;)  

Regards, Hazel 

"Each kindness shown to birds or men is sure to flutter back again" 

• In reply to HAZY:

Got to be first lad on the right Hazy with the Good Egg band on his camera extension......

Love the singing S

Lot to learn

• In reply to gaynorsl:

They came back again- well 2 of them, Aramis  busy again- weather was against us - wind was high and totally the wrong direction all weekend;

We had 110 species including Yellow browed warblers, 22 spp of waders including  Grey and Red Necked Phalarope, Curlew sandpiper ( the boys missed the Dotterel though); 7 spp of raptor including Osprey mobbed by Red Kite, finished off with 11 Cranes Sunday morning. Best bird probably Taiga Bean Goose.

S

Well done S, with strong wind etc that is some count and species.

Lot to learn