Roy Dennis's latest book

Like a lot of other people I have done even more reading than usual during these last few months and I've been on the lookout for new wildlife reading. I seem to have got through quite a few, some better than others, but this latest by Roy Dennis titled Cottongrass Summer really appealed to me. Roy Dennis is one of the raptor experts behind the reintroduction of Whit Tailed Eagles to the UK and was very involved in supporting Ospreys when they started to return to Scotland back in the '60's. This latest book is a collection of essays around the protection and reintroduction of raptors and rewilding of our moorlands all subjects dear to my heart. Its all in shortish chapters, easy bedtime reading although I found it hard to put down. Well worth adding to your collection in my humble opinion. If you want to find out more about the author have a look at his website, roydennis.org  plenty of reading on there as well. Imet Roy a couple of times when I did some vol work in the early days of Loch Garten a very inspiring bloke.