Forums - Can't Find Them

Hi - I just wanted to feedback that I really, really struggle to find the forums when I login the the RSPB website.  I only find it by accident each time.  I wonder if that is why there are so few people who login to the forums.  There are only 8 people logged in right now and normally around 10-20 in the evening.  That seems really low for the number of people that must use this website.

If there was a link from the home page that would really help access.

Regards

Steve

• Thanks new to this but enjoying it so far ! Do i always have to go into my profile to read / see if there are any new messages ? Or is there an easier way ? Thanks. Love the photos and videos . I have managed to download 2 of my photos so things are looking up !

• Hi Shadylady,

Other than what has been said earlier, the best advice I can give you is to play about on the site. Press links and see where they take you, experiment and practice.

One tip - in the bottom half of the main Community page, after the list of latest posts, you will see all the recent activities. There are some filters at the top of these activities -View all, my activity, people and groups, messages, people. By pressing "my activity" you will be rewarded with a list of threads you have been involved in. By pressing "people" you will see all the activities your friends have been involved in. And so on ... have a go!

EDIT post crossed with Doggies - great minds think alike!!!! (Dim ones seldom differ) LOL

Cheers, Linda.

See my photos on Flickr

• Oh thanks everyone, am still learning new things - I even struggle with 'computerspeak' sometimes but am slowly getting there!

• Thanks Doggie for your kind help. I started off by just posting/photos and commenting on my local patch Arne which is now bookmarked so I just click straight into that, then at the top is all the usual RSPB stuff, community home etc. so I just click on community home after I've looked at Arne and then look at the titles.  I suppose if I'm not starting a new thread I really don't need to worry too much about all the various headings.  I just don't always have the time to catch up with it all! Also I didn't realise for months that when commenting on Arne forum that it actually comes up in the main community too which is how Caroline happened to know me when we were in Jersey last year!

• to be honest its pathetic why make it so difficult and put people of?

there seems to be no need for it whatsover i would have posted loads of great photos for you but its a nightmare.

lots of people dont bother becuase its so difficult.

i still cant work it out if every other site from motorbkies to pens can do it why cant you here?

• its stupid to say when people get used to it.

they arent bothering because its to difficult.

i still cant find what forums are available???????????????????????????????