Still problems accessing Greenfingers....

"Here he goes again!" I can hear you all shout...

As is par the norm these days my 'bookmarks' button isn't working so I have had to search for the Greenfingers forum again which I have to say is still near impossible when you don't know the pathway to it!

So far I haven't found it and will have revert back to searching my own 'previous posts' to locate it again.

This really does need addressing as it's almost impossible to find when you know it's on here let alone to anyone who is new to the site doesn't know where to look....

Please please please can someone address this and put a wildlife gardening tag on the home page as it's just simply ridiculous in it's current form / location and we are definitely missing lots of potential members who are looking for this sort of information.....?????

Apologies to bleat on but I can't understand why it is so difficult to locate?

Now I'm off to spend another 10 minutes trying to find it again!

Best

Higgy

P.S. A look at malfunctioning 'Bookmarks' button might be worthwhile also?....

• Hi Higgy, Greenfinger is in homes for wildlife.  What trouble are you getting in the bookmarks?, as I have just checked mine and they are working fingers crossed!!

• To get to 'Greenfingers', I click on Wildlife on the blue bar, then under the text where it says 'Groups in this section', click on the text that says 'Homes for wildlife'. If you then click on the Forums tab, you will see a list of forums, of which Greenfingers is at the top. I will raise the issue of bookmarks with the web team.