Issues with posting pictures

Ian, I appreciate where you are coming from, and thanks to Alan, for his explanation [again], I probably used to post too many pics on here but this system that someone from the RSPB has employed is a retrograde step, if the idea is to attract would be members to the RSPB I would think the reverse must be true, why frappe up a good system that was in operation? There must be an answer, if IanH can't answer it perhaps you would be kind enough to forward this on to the webmaster for an explanation, taking bets there will not be a response in the positive, LOL!

The guys and gals on this forum have been a great help to me in ID'ing wildlife and for that I am forever grateful but I will not waste my [valuable] time I have left in trying to climb a mountain that is more difficult than any of the Cuillins on Skye

***Please*** sort it out, rant over........

• John, i've split your last comment from the Calendar competition thread as your comments are off topic for that particular thread. The web team have explained the current position of the community site on the technical feedback thread and the latest sticky from Frankie on the homepage. I will pass your comments on as requested.