Help please!

• In reply to Alan.:

Paul, what about you and Jayne reporting the matter on the Technical Problems page. The link is below and I'm assuming it still works. If you are both experiencing similar problems does that imply the issue is with the RSPB servers rather than your end? 

www.surveymonkey.com/r

I don't think it's acceptable to put up with problems like this.

Regards,Tony

My Flickr Photostream 

• In reply to TeeJay:

I’m quite sure that these issues have already been reported a few years back but it didn’t make any difference. In all honesty I’m happy to plod on and upload stuff when I have the time to do so (I’ve never been unable to upload anything, it just takes ages to do it most of the time).!! Regardless of uploading issues, I still get great pleasure from the Community as I’m sure we all do, and at the end of the day, there are far worse things in the world than having difficulties in uploading a few photos.

My bird photos HERE

• In reply to Paul A:

You're more tolerant than I would be, Paul. What I find strange is that it's a problem for some people and not others. In Jayne's case what suddenly changed from working well to the sudden slow down and failure to upload at all.

Regards,Tony

My Flickr Photostream 

• In reply to TeeJay:

Jayne, I forgot to say that if your image fails to upload make sure that you close the insert media box and re-open it again before trying again. I find that if I don't re-open the insert media box the file won't upload at all.

Also forgot to say nice Egret shots from both Tony & Alan.

My bird photos HERE

• In reply to Paul A:

I don't have any problems with uploading photos, I just type slowly!! This means if I use the reply box all my words disappear off to the LHS of the box & it's turned into a very long thin message. This has been happening for months!

Best wishes

Hazel in the Gironde estuary, France

• In reply to Noisette:

I blame Brexit. We had none of these problems prior to the referendum. It's all a big conspiracy. LOL

Regards,Tony

My Flickr Photostream 

• In reply to TeeJay:

Many thanks everyone for the advice and kind words of encouragement -I think the problem was with our broadband service, as when I tried uploading to Flickr that was also very slow. I did the things you all suggested,and other half has been on the phone to our provider. The good news- I seem to be able to upload quickly again,yeah,the bad news- you won't be getting rid of me now lol!

Thanks all, Jayne

See my Flickr photos here.

• In reply to Noisette:

Hazel C said:
    This means if I use the reply box all my words disappear off to the LHS of the box & it's turned into a very long thin message. This has been happening for months!

I have the same Hazel when I am using Firefox;       if you press the "Use Rich Formatting" in  RH bottom corner then you will be able to type your reply without it disappearing !  

Regards, Hazel 

"Each kindness shown to birds or men is sure to flutter back again" 

• In reply to HAZY:

Thanks Hazy, it's remembering what to do & in what order! LOL Quite right about Brexit TJ, I blame everything on it over here! LOL (Makes a change to blaming the cat or OH)

Best wishes

Hazel in the Gironde estuary, France