This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Technical issues: Are any fundamental things still not working?

This thread is for things on the community that don't work. This does not include formatting, so if there are issues with the lay out, colours or fonts please see our 'Requests for new features' thread.   

• Agree northdevonfocus, either that or perhaps they could add a large note saying something like 'Scroll down past the blank space to see your search results'!

• northdevonfocus said:

Hi there I notice when I do a search, it comes up with a blank page, I then noticed if you scroll down the results are there but it's at least a page screen down so is there any way your techies can remove the blank spaces.

I agree that is bad design.  Also the pagination should preferably be at the bottom rather than the top.

• The speed of uloading photos has improved considerably but I'm still getting occasional errors like this one.

When I click on OK the error message disappears and the original dialogue box is displayed which says the file has been uploaded when clearly it hasn't.

I don't want to stir things up but what progress is being made on fixing previously reported errors. It's been 3 weeks since the last update.

• Unknown said:

I don't want to stir things up but what progress is being made on fixing previously reported errors. It's been 3 weeks since the last update.

Has any progress been made?  An update would be lovely!

• For me, photo uploading has got quite a bit slower since the start of this week. I'm also getting more error messages as described by TeeJay.

• Unknown said:
    It seems a bit odd for upload behaviour to be linked to account though - I'm wondering if there's a load balancer problem somewhere, one server works fine, one's a bit dodgy....

Agreed.  I don't get problems with uploading screenshots.  (Tempting fate now!)

• When I was browsing  there was a message saying Four Roads Nexus, what is that please. I have done a Norton scan which is ok

• I've got it as well, at the top of all the RSPB pages I've tried.  Only in Chrome though, Firefox is OK.  Four Roads is a legitimate company that does something technical for the internet :-/

• I'm not complaining at all, but I just wanted to let you know that my screen is also showing the Four Roads Nexus license warning that Scylla mentioned above. I get the same warning in Chrome and Internet Explorer. Thanks!

• We're all getting it. It doesn't appear on any other websites but seems to be unique to this one. Come on RSPB techies, what's going on. We've had enough problems without introducing a new one.