Blog page headings reorder possiblity

Can one alter the order of items in headings on Community Blog Homepage. For instant - so that Blogs show up first on the home page instead of Forums. Since the upgrade, our Blog viewings have fallen dramatically - as I suspect some viewers to the site are not readily seeing our Blogs!

• This was our fear after the change - with Blogs no longer visible on the side, they're easy to miss.  Even I'm finding it easy to miss stuff - and I monitor a couple of the blogs closely.  I've ended up turning on notifications, but you'll not get passing traffic doing that obviously.  If you're now seeing evidence of numbers, go direct to the digital team with it, that's likely the best way to effect changes

• Hello

I do think you should ask the technical Team to Re Look at their BLOG info.

I searched Blogs as below.The First ridiculous as gives most recent , 2016 ,2 Years ago, when in fact as 2nd scap shows you posted

yesterday

• Thanks Joe for suggesting that route. I never quite know how to make the right contacts w.r.t. technical problems.

• Our viewing numbers have dropped from hundreds (and occasionally thousands) to 30 or so since the Upgrade. I agree that our Blogs are not showing up to passing traffic as they are not appearing directly on the page as they used to do. I do also wonder if this is uniformly happening to other Community Blog pages? You kindly suggest that I should contact the digital team to discuss this issue? I have unsuccessfully searched for a link. Tell me, would you know how to do this?

Perhaps there are also other ways of increasing viewing numbers too that you would know about? Would be grateful of any help you could offer.

Thanks for your comments.

Judith