Live RSPB Webcams Problems

I've been having problems viewing the live RSPB bird webcams on my Apple iPad via the Puffin Browser as all I'm getting is a blank screen where the different webcams are shown on the different reserve webpages and I've always been able to view the webcams via that Browser. I've tried clearing my cache and history to no avail. I'm wondering if it's a software problem on the Puffin Browser. Has anyone else had similar problems at the present moment like myself viewing the RSPB live webcams on an Apple iPad via the Puffin Browser.

• Hi Ian, there is a serious problem with Loch Garten cam, it has been down since the day before yesterday but Carnyx & LG are working hard to restore live streaming ... it is hoped that it will be ok later today!

• No it's not just the Loch Garten webcam, as I know that webcam is down. All of the RSPB webcams aren't viewable on the Puffin Browser but are viewable on Google Chrome Browser, such as Leighton Moss and the Coquet Island webcams etc and that's just happened during the last 2 weeks or so.

• Just been testing this on Nexus9 tablet & find that all I get is blank white square with multi colour change circle in for RSPB in general!  I usually watch Coquet Island in Puffin via Carnyx cam so no problem with that!  Like you, I can get LM in Google chrome!

• The RSPB webcams where available again for a few days last week on the Puffin Browser but since yesterday they have been unavailable again to watch on the Puffin Browser and now unavailable on Google Chrome as well to watch on my Apple iPad. Funnily when I checked yesterday the RSPB webcams on the Puffin Browser where working on my Apple iPhone, but not on my Apple iPad. It seems quite unstable watching the RSPB webcams on the Puffin Browser on my Apple iPad, as sometimes the RSPB webcams have all been working and able to view and then for a few days unavailable. I wonder what the problem can be. At the moment I'm watching the webcams on the Carnyx Wild website using the Puffin Browser where I'm able to view the RSPB webcams.

• Hi Thomo, I have just tested this out on my Apple iPad using the Safari browser and going over to the Puffin browser. I can get onto the Loch Garten live web cam, see and hear on both.

• Ive tried rebooting the Apple iPad by turning the router off and also clearing my cache and history but to no avail and i still can't access the RSPB webcams on the RSPB website on either the Safari, Puffin or Google Chrome websites and I'm having to use Carnyx Wild. So i don't know what the problem is. I'm just at a loss. I hope some of the technical bods on here can help.

• Hope you get sorted soon Thomo, I am only to pleased that after two months without any internet to get back on here. New provider and a much better speed, at last.