Please can we have a new Group for the New Forest Goshawks

Hi moderators

Please can we have a new Group for the New Forest Goshawks so that we can easily find all of the web-cam pics and posts about them. Several people seem to be watching and commenting on the web-stream so it would be great to be able to find it easily

Best wishes Chris

Click Here to see my photos

• I second this :)

Pretty Please or at least sticky the post

It's both what you do and the way that you do it!

You cannot fly like an eagle with the wings of a wren.
    William Henry Hudson (1841 - 1922)

• Me too! There's a lot of activity on the nest at the moment :-)

BTW does anyone know if it's allowed to post pics/video clips we've taken of the action, and where would be the best place to do it? I'm reading the forum on the New Forest website at the moment, but can't post yet.

"Only two things are infinite - the universe and human stupidity. And I'm not too sure about the universe..." - Albert Einstein

• Hi Robert the Bruce

There is an ongoing thread about the goshawk nest, where people have been posting photos etc, here

I'm not sure, why people felt that a Group was needed. The webmasters' thinking seems to be, that Groups relate to ongoing activity e.g. the reserves. The goshawk cam doesn't meet this criterion, as it will be wound up once the chicks have fledged. 

If the issue is to do with finding the thread, then certainly under the new setup, you can "favorite" it and always find it again via your own profile. 

• Sue the loch garten opsreys have a group. Goshawks return to the same site  and pair for life too, so it would be an ongoing thing.

It's both what you do and the way that you do it!

You cannot fly like an eagle with the wings of a wren.
    William Henry Hudson (1841 - 1922)

• If there is no problem adding another group, then it would be nice to have a Group so that we can join it and always find it.

Best wishes Chris

Click Here to see my photos