Galleries

I am new to this site. Are there galleries for pictures taken at each reserve so all can see what to expect on their travels? If not please provide. These would make great points of discussion and the gathering of info is surely a help to all. 

• If we can get a Vane Farm group sorted, we'll make sure there's a photo gallery included.

Have a look at the group we have for The Lodge to see what I mean

Katie

• Thank you Katie

I hope it works out. I was thinking in general terms, if all sites had a galleries. We could all post to the one's we have been and seek info for the one's we may go to next. being well informed and trying to inform others as we go. Plus comments etc.

Even if this is before each site had a group, don't you feel it would help test the water and maybe lead the way?

It may give a good idea of the strength of local and traveling uptake for groups!

• Yep, that's what we're hoping for eventually. It might take us a little while to get there though. I will make some enquiries.

It's great that you're so keen!

• Unknown said:

Yep, that's what we're hoping for eventually. It might take us a little while to get there though. I will make some enquiries.

It's great that you're so keen!

Hi Katie,

It would be great if the idea that Highland McHale has put forward I think it's an excellant idea and as he says it would be a good place for members to gain info on other reserves.

Have looked at the lodge forum and joined very informative. Thanks.

Graham