Advice please - fledgling crow

Hi there, I’m looking for some advice please. We found a fledgling crow 3 days on our neighbours driveway, very disorientated and appeared injured at first glance. We bought through to our back garden, no more than 25 feet away and it has been there since. We know it’s not injured and following research the following day, we realised we should have left it where it was. However, where it was found was near a busy road/pavement and there was nowhere within 20 feet, would could’ve popped it for safety. Our road is just cars and people, and the tree we believe it came from, is way too high to perch it back on a branch. No long grass or bushes nearby either. The parents, we believe it’s parents anyway, have full view of their baby and have been down about 4/5 times to feed it. Well, I think it’s being fed, as I can’t quite see clearly enough as I’m trying to hide and keep my distance. I’m just so worried about the little thing. I have left wet bread out which I’ve seen it eating here and there, so it can pick up food. It’s also been drinking and washing in a bowl of water I’ve left. I just worry it’s not getting enough food and I definitely don’t want to put it back out the front, as the road is busy and there’s people walking up and down all the time. Am I doing the right thing? It’s the cutest little thing too, I just get upset seeing it out there, but I know it’s nature. Sorry for waffling!